Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Hmm, where do I start my weekly update....

Ok my music journey at hark music with vocal lessons had come to an end. Last Sunday was the final performance of me and Ting Kai. We were placed as the last performer la, so we wait until go eat dinner come back still needa wait....haha...i think we did Okay.

Oh well...... a break for me until next year den i'll maybe pickup keyboard/guitar.

Superstar.... not gonna go try this year, its a waste of time, I rather spend more time to build up my guild.... haha....gonna go raid more and get more epix!!!!!!!

Speaking of work, ok la pretty dull this couple O days. But we had Tai Chi Aerobics! We were supposed to bring 2 bottle of mineral water as weight for the workout. But I didn't bring any, then I went to the gym and grab 4 Kg weight, u might think very light but the whole work out requires u to take the weight to do all sorta stunts.....somemore I never carry weights for like very very very long. Can die 1 lay........ haha.

359 days till ORD!

No comments: