Saturday, November 03, 2007

I've been very very very busy lately. Day work, night training with my group manager from Great Eastern, had my first appointment, corporate training etc.

I still manage to squeeze a little time to buy hellgate london for some leisure playing. Its a cool hack and slash game to destress every now and then but not recommended for peeps to get hardcore in, it'll get pretty dry eventually cause u simply, login kill monsters, logout, rinse haha.

For my career at great eastern life... I've learnt a lot of things in terms of sales and human relations etc. I am really thankful that I've decided to give this career a go, you get to meet interesting people and learn many interesting story.

I have this fellow comrade from great eastern and guess what, at age 24 he is a survivor from cancer.....I dunnoe how long I can stay in this line, I hope I can be in this line for long to learn more and share more with people...oh Well

Heres a clip of Hellgate London I've made from the Demo I played.

No comments: