Sunday, July 19, 2009

Havent beeen updating my blog for a while haha,

School started, pretty slack with WIL 2 postphoned. So will only have 2 projects and 2 tests before the final examiniation unless WIL hits in again.

Lecturers was ok cept for MC lecturer, hes as dull as a woodblock, damn sian.

Had the postphoned orientation yesterday. Despite all odds, it was pretty ok and thankfully the guys and girls we got were pretty sporty and I hope they had a great time.

It was tiring for me but definitely fulfilling. Will try to get some pictures up when I feel like it.

Gonna sign up for stan chart 09 soon before i missed my loyal runner discount, come lets run together! I'll have my camera during the run, if you see me or I see you, lets take some pictures together during the run!

*Come on share price rise rise, higher dividends come!!!!!! haha, looking for stable shares with high dividends to build my portfolio of passive income~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ehh... really like this ))