Saturday, March 20, 2010

my blog seems pretty empty after my vietnam trip so i thought i'll do a little update.

Went to work for 2 days this week for circus maximus for a IBM event at resort world sentosa's ballroom, the compass ballroom, man the place is damn grand and huge! Work was tiring and for the first time ever, we only had a mac chicken burger for the whole damn day! On a positive note, I've got to know a bunch of youngers (age 18 to 20), they made the 25 years old me feels like some big brother and at the same time it makes me wondering what the hell i am doing with these youngsters





However I receive the letter to notify that i cleared all the interviews on Wednesday (yea man!) And I went for the medical check up yesterday, everything is normal cept my weight is a little bit high where doc say it doesnt really matter as your fit (heng ah).

And tomorrow i have a JB trip with my parents to visit my aunt and seafood feast in the evening. Looking forward to thursday's job fair to meet the guys to talk crap and hang around a little.

No comments: