Thursday, June 11, 2009

I have been busy for the past 2 days, was working as an event assistant for this events company. I actually worked for 2 event, 1 was the sun microsystem's new system launch @ st regis and the other was the launch of fedora, a platform for linux.

The people were pretty cool to work with, fun, jovious but they know to work when its time to work.

The launch for sun microsystem's new system were actually hosted at St Regis, the legendary 6 star hotel, but it doesnt really look so 6 star to us when we entered. On the event day, the lunch does taste like a 6 star hotel buffet lunch though, the food was great, pretty awesome, and I cant stop eating their meditarian grilled vegetables.

Next week there will be another event at Simei ITE, I suppose it'll be another pretty fun event.








Work aside, results are fully released, I've not done well this sem. Just pretty normal grades, average grades i suppose, 1 DI 3 CRs.... and I've lost track of my degree with distinction... but what felt funny was that, I do not feel that whatever I wrote for my paper was any less substantial to any paper I attempted before such as OT and HMT which i got HD and DI. Was it that I became less proficient in writing quality materials or is there a flaw in the RMIT system? I just had to try my best to get 2 HD 2 DI next semester to secure a degree with dist I guess, even if I don't.... life goes on and I don't believe a degree with dist or not determine's one man's worth.

No comments: