Sunday, June 07, 2009

Today was the audition for Singapore Idol and so with a good sleep and a good breakfast, I make my way down and reach there around 930am. The queue was like holy smoke man, freaking long. In the end, I didnt get to audition but got another date and time to come back for the audition after queuing for like 8hours!

But it was an interesting 8 hours looking at different people, different things, different events like how the previous idol season finalist go around and disturb people, I GOT INTERVIEWED, like wah, I see them going around interviewing those 'INTERESTING' characters, I dont think I'm that interesting man. I also got to know some very interesting chaps, 2 jc kids that just randomly disappeared and isaciah (a friendly myanmar guy), nugger and ol shit, I cant rem the last guy's name, but I'll get to see isaciah, nugger and the last guy next Saturday (13 Jun at 11am).


Nearing the Registration stand!(More pics on Facebook)

After the thingy I went to meet sherwin and we headed down to marina to find Ginkiat and his friend. I havent seen him in years man, good that we can meet up. And got to know his friend, pearly. A sweet young 18 girl who is very mature and can converse very well, nice to meet her and oh she likes to drink MILO + HALF BOILED EGG (i thought that was an interesting way to eat half boiled eggs, but I don't think I'll ever try lol)



This is pearly, ok a bit unglam but haha, ginkiat was running away from the cam.



The legendary Milo + Hard Boiled Egg

No comments: