Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I've been busy helping my parents with their new stall, projects and did some useless crap and if you realised i've been pretty emo lately but, i'll be ok, as always haha.

Got back my first international finanace test results, pretty crap got just pass and i only heard 1 DI so far and yea of course left 2 major projects. I'm sick and tired of school, prolly due to my emotions fluatuating up and down these few days.... I need a good get a away....

The internship never follow up on me, emailed violet and she ignored me, guess I didnt manage to clinch the internship but all is well, I should be going on a short holidays with some of the guys to Thailand and helping out with my parents stall if I really don't have much things to do during the hols.

I pray for success and everything go smoothly with my parents stall opening next week and maybe after graduation i can full time assist them and maybe open up expansions and craft a brand name for our Chap Cai Peng! haha.

No comments: