Monday, March 02, 2009

Went to Jb today with my Mum to collect her 'CPF' from Msia. Its not much around 2k ringgit but this is something she wanna settle, she don't want her money go get taken up by Msia haha.

Went to a kopitiam near 大马花园 for breakfast, had some dim sum and wanton mee, the noodles were so 幼! 赞~ but the aunty forgot our order so we were waiting a while and realise we need to reorder again.

At the 'CPF building' the process was pretty fast, but the forms was in bahasia malayu like erm....shit I cant read malay, luckily my uncle was around to chauffeur us around and he helped to fill the forms and settle the thingys and next was on to grandma place, tried to watched this vcd called the tunnels or something but quality aint that clear and next on was to the new Justco nearby.

The mall was pretty empty and nexttt was lunch at this kopitiam eating fried dumplings and Yong Tau Fu, my throat is hurting now crap.

Internship interview tmr, needa wear formal to sch, wonder how its gonna be. If i get an internship this hols, I'll be pretty busy with working/learning/running. I guess thats what u call a holistic life. Lets hope I survive through my 84km and still turn up for work the next day if I get the internship LOL.

No comments: