Sunday, March 08, 2009

I've been working on projects school and family wise lately.

Family wise, my parents are going to start their own chinese mixed rice stall (菜饭)ever since my dad got retrenched and my mum's chief cook contract at ngee ann ended. The stall will be located at Arena Country Club's food centre coming April.

So as a sign of support, I tried my best to help them think of some marketing strategies and such, designed long term goals and short term goals for the stall and let my mum consider. My mum is experienced in cooking and managing stalls cause that was what she had been doing for the past 6 yrs. And now she decided to venture out, I wish her all the success and may TCMR (Traditional Chinese Mixed Rice) becomes a house-hold brand name for 菜饭~!

I have been working on a blog for TCMR as an initiative for a chinese mixed rice stall to go online. Hopefully the business goes well for them and maybe we can establish a .com webby etc. A small step towards a bigger one.

Feel free to visit tchinesemixedrice.blogspot.com and give your feedback~ Cheers!

No comments: