Sunday, June 29, 2008

It was a crazy Saturday, woke up early to join the activity organised by Canni, Melissa, Kee Chin and more.

They organised "食字路口"! And my team consist of me, Carol, Waiting, Jinhao, Andy with 2 game masters, Kareen and Kaixing. The first dish they got us to eat is Kueh Pie Tie! Bernie's team apparently found it in Tampines Mall! But Andy and I tried to search high and low but was not able to find any! So in the end we went to buy our own shells and make our own Kueh Pie Tie!(With Credits to the popiah/western food uncle at Tampines Street 11, block 139 market)

After which, much eating and laughter and chatting, we make our way to the laguna country club resort. Not a bad place and I found theres very good Hindi Movies from Vasatham Central!

And I get to taste the horrible 4 Season Cake (Its a cake meant for forfeit, made with ingredients like garlic,herbs,chilli padi,bittergourd etc argg). It was actually ok, just that the garlic taste is a bit overpowering, and garlic somehow induce vomitting to me. The rest of the day was as usual as any other chalets, drinks, games, chill, etc.

I try to drink lesser cause this morning I met up with my NCC bros back from secondary school day to pay respect to Ivan.

Time flies, our beloved Ivan have been away from us for 3 years, but he'll be fondly remembered in our hearts. Also the ncc bros didn't really have the chance to meet often, we're all doing different stuffs, some @ ntu, some @ nus, some @ smu, Some @ Sim, some @ work, some @ slacking. So, I treat this as a good time to catch up. =)

No comments: