Sunday, June 01, 2008


Yesterday was a very very long day.

Went on another shopping trip with Robbin, we hit Chevron, Taka, Paragon and after which we head to Bedok for Dinner before our anticipated night cycling.

The curry chicken noodles was good and the "Orh Jian" had a hearty serving of fresh oysters.

After which the night cycling we visited a lot of places.

The route was east coast > indoor stadium bridge > glutton bay > Merlion Park > Sir Stamford Raffles Statue > Lau Pa Sat > Singapore Flyer >east coast.

The bicycles' seat is damn hard, its really a pain in the ass. Everyone is shagged but I believed all had fun visiting the places and bonding together =)



Hooked onto "Baby Girl - Innervoice" from Ryan's Blog



And all I can think about is you, the way you say you love me too.
And everytime I close my eyes, I see your face...~

No comments: