Friday, June 06, 2008

Just finished working 12 hrs @ adidas at adidas office @ bukit merah. Its good to see the regular faces @ adidas, wilfred, cindy, norman ++. If not for this job i doubt i'll see them again haha. Oh well just a short 2 days job there, gonna try my best to help them and maybe hv some other chance to work with them in future.

Prior to this I was just playing games and working out, I got this game age of conan, its a MMORPG and its great. I am mainly influence by my good friend Air, who made me buy this game dispite it cost a whopping 80 bucks... but i must agree its 1 hell of a good game, a classic mmo in the making.


So.... tired haha.

Maybe my life should just revolve around friends, games, work, study... I dun even know when will I ever see her face again.... lets just hope these activities can lessen my sorrow. Must think less!

No comments: