Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Man sooooo tired.

Cous Jenny's wedding was a blast, nice food nice atmosphere, good emcee, it was very heart warming. Makes me also feel like getting married haha. But reached home late and slept around 1230.

The next day at adidas was hell. I did the same routine stuff from 9am till 9pm with only 1 hr break in between... I practically feel like dying when I travelled to Mac for my late dinner.

Met Jerry over there, so we had dinner together, by the time i reach home I am practically dead... haha

Luckily I maanged to sleep more today, went to some camera place for 'crash course' to learn about the cameras of various brands and hopefully to get a spot for the upcoming PC show.

If I don't get it, means I'm gonna nua until sch starts... erm no. Workout + read OT + play age of conan till school starts haha.

No comments: