Saturday, August 23, 2008

Haiz, I think I will not do well for my LM test, out of 5 questions I've only got 2 questions that I think I can get 4/5 marks at least. And the follower question, I'll be lucky if I can get 2.5/5 marks. The problem is that there are 200+300 points to remember for 1 damn test. And I just seem to miss pts here and there, and wat the hell la followership. Out of the 9999 slides, its only 3 slides and you come out a question on followership. sigh. Part of me I feel is that I never really put enough effort into my revision for LM test. Lets hope my Project and Exam can pull me up. I hope I won't see any CR on my results @ end year, or else my GPA will be greatly affected.

So doing a calculation on my guts feeling.
best possible mark is 3.5 + 3.5 + 5 + 2.5 + 5 = 19.5 (78%, Dist)
Worst possible mark is 3 + 3 + 4 + 1.5 + 4 = 15.5 = 15.5 (62% Credit)

So statiscally wise, I have a high chance to get 17.5 (70%, Dist)
Lets hope I get that.

My hope to get GPA 4.0 for this semester is just 1 step further away. I know some may think I'm asking a bit too much, but I don't see whats wrong with setting some standards for myself, and I hope to do better than last sem and I've studied. Ok, maybe not hard enough, time to buy the mugger spirit.

No comments: