Friday, August 29, 2008

Its has been a crazy 2 days working on WIL project, but finally ITS handed in! First time I work on project till almost 5am in the morning, because last minute realised theres quite a chunk there isnt it.

So called the early sleepers (Eric, John) to come online to help out. Eric said he thought I wanted to call him online to play (Dota), at 1+am? hello? I wanna sleep too man haha.

But nevertheless, we put in a lot of effort into this WIL project and hope things will turn out well. Now to prep myself for investment test and LM OT and investment projects... lol... but I hope the projects aint as tedious as this WIL. This is really bullshit, god damn it, haha.

I know wrong box, we got too excited and wanted to take a photo of it haha but no worries, we deposited into the correct box which is the BLACK BOX!


This is how thick our project is, with our crazy appendixes of issues explainations, interview findings etc. Man i swear i hate referencing after this project.



School work aside, I realised I'm back to square 1 again. Got to know this nice girl for a while but I don't think shes the one. Maybe I'm afraid of falling for girls anymore. I dunnoe. When will my lady come? hahhhh

Back to mugging and projects I guess~

No comments: