Sunday, September 07, 2008

Investment test was pretty challenging, even with a question that had typo in it! Everyone was telling me chui. But I think still can score distinction bah, HD must see my 'Di Gam' skills good a not already haha.

Den I rush home, changed into my bash clothings and went to meet steph, teck and abigail @ tiong bahru and cabbed down to zouk.

The performance was great, great effort by the dance team and of course outstanding singing performance by jerome, good job. But coming from a music sch witnessing countless superb singers, jerome has very outstandinging stage pressence, his vocal was not bad but it didnt wowed me, but i must say he has really very outstanding stage pressence, definitely a performing material.

Next on was the paegent, all the contestants trained and rehearsed madly for the day, lots of efforts seen, so kudos to all of them, all of them are a winner. But congrats to Nizam and Anne who emerged as the king and queen.

Met quite a lot of people yesterday, the dragonboat guys, cal, sherwin, skye etc.
So sherwin influence me by teaching me the basics of shuffling, running man. Its fuking tiring, but its pretty fun. Reminds me of the days I play dance dance revolution. So I tried practising it all night long.

In the end got too shag, joined some of them and went to the prata place to have a normal drink, coke and mineral water. As I've been there and I know the food sucks and I ought to be on a diet, I gave the food a miss. And den, I realised the true colors of Maybelin! I shant talk much about it haha.

Went back Zouk, played some games here and there, hop here and there, tried to practise more of shuffling, and some ang moh lady actually wanted to learn from me. I was like er, wth I today just learn also lay, but haha.

Overall I felt that council was pretty '散' yesterday, everyone is forming different cliques, I was hoping that everyone can play together and hv fun. Some of them even went dbl o without informing. I cant blame them, not all like house music, and not everyone does shuffling. But I was hoping that I everyone can play tgt and mingle and bond more instead, oh well.

Bash was overall ok, nothing too exciting and nothing too boring but if theres one best thing about yest nite, is that I tried out shuffling and I'm enjoying it. hah

No comments: