Saturday, September 13, 2008

Yesterday night was one of the craziest night of my life I think. I also think its the night where I drank the most for the past 2 yrs.

It all began with the events people meeting up at Ms.Clarity Cafe for dinner. Thanks Teck for his ride down and thanks steph for informing me that he is driving down haha.

Before that headed to Teck's Sister eatery at golden mile tower to chill for a while. Not too shabby pretty big and the food looks good, at least the bread was good and the herbal chicken looks ooh laa laa, need to try it one day.

Ms.Clarity Cafe food was ok, my chicken ballotine was pretty nice but the milkshake was a major dissapointment. Feedback for most other food were bad too, and some them had Tom Yam Pasta, can you imagine? Pasta with tom yam? /puke. Not my thingy

After which we headed to Tapas Bar at Dunlop Road/Street. Its a pretty nice little bar with a function room which can be booked for free, so we got the function room. Come along is this petite little cute girl that get our order, I was like holy shit, this waitress is cute. But after which Robbin told me shes actually the BOSS OF THE PLACE and is also currently studying in NTU/NUS cant rem. I was like crap, shes so eligible! I dun dare to try to get to know her! haha



Played a lot of games and left Tapas Bar around 130. Throughout, Roderic, Vinod, Anthony were all bombing my phone la..........as it was Lian Jin's last party in Singapore @ MOS... they die die want me to go down.

Being supportive I went down to find them, so we drank, dance (I went to trance alone for like 30 mins to try to shuffle, and I tried to shuffle to R&B Music), vinod says me shuffle improved from zouk, yea! More moves to learn and perfect~ But I cant seems to move my leg fast enough. And 1 of LianJin's friend was Lucinda Leong from FHM, so I kinda partied with Lucinda Leong lol.

So every 1 is trying to make LianJin drunk, I too got him a graveyard. I have never had graveyard before and I can swear to god, it taste like shit. Because he was so seh, we never manage to get him to drink so we shared it among ourselves. I think I drink like 1/4 and I really feel like puking on the spot. Its horribly disugsting.
After which Vi, Rod, Me, Anthony, GR, SH went to have breakfast at Al Ahzaz.

The 3 siao ginnas that attended Lian Jin's 'Last Party'


And we actually took the first bus home from bukit timah.....

Slept around 4 hrs+

I need to work on OT soon, I'll get the chown down stuffs tomorrow. damn......so tired.

No comments: