Monday, September 01, 2008

After yesterday's nike run, I've decided thats it, I need to seek medical treatment for my knee. And I've always favor acupunture for any sprains etc, thus i went to jurong pt basement 1 the chinese physician shop, theres this chinese doctor that do 'tui na' and acupuntures. So I had a date with the chinese lady doctor for close to 2 hrs!

I tried to hide that i had actually felt pain before this, but after rubbing and poking, she says I have a large area of injured veins; this is only possible when i never seek treatment when i was injured before. She was so correct man, my confidence level in her up 200% lol. So according to her, last round when i injured my leg, i never seek treatment, the injury becomes hidden, i'll only feel it when I do straineous exercises and affect the other veins too. Thus I have several injured veins around my knee. Ouch.

So doctor say. Eat medicine, put the plaster, rub the oilment and refrain from doing any straineous activity with my leg for the REST of the WEEK. Guess I need to start light marathon training next week. And I shouldn't move much on bash that day, maybe just stand there and stone. haha

This is the process of sucking out the 'bad blood', after the 'bad blood' is suck out, the pain -50% instanteneously!.


Close up, you see the blood in the middle, thats the 'bad blood'


And of course not to forget the most importantly, acupunture. Man shiok haha.

No comments: