Thursday, September 25, 2008

Its been hell of a week with mad rush for LM and investment project. With LM project cleared, now only left investment, I can say roughly 50-60% done, last few parts to go!

Manage to take a break to go for the KTV steph requested yesterday @ crystabelle. Overall had 20 people attended wasnt too bad i hope. More sessions to come by I hope.

Was doing Investment project this morning with the guys and TJ they all. Jeremy informed us of the bisceps curl endurance challenge. I thought like, er wth lets go try, even though I havent hit gym for a while, but I've been toning myself at home with my beloved 10 kg dumbell.

So with some 'techniques' (this is call how you play with the game rules) and some in-born brute strength (hey, I never really trained man), I manage to hit 73 reps in a min and emerged second, and of course first goes to Jeremy with his huge bisceps (he did 74 haha).

My prize was $60 royal sporting house voucher, time to get my running singlet and shorts for standchart. haha

No comments: