Thursday, September 18, 2008

Today was the Ulu Pandan Campus opening. Its so fukin hot there that I got a terrible headache in the late afternoon. After reaching sch @ 9+ and waiting for the chowdown stuffs to bring over, I've reached there around 11+.

And theres the Simply U talent contest thingy going on. I was like hey, I thought I signed up? Why wasn't I called up for the contest? My guess is that they have like 10+ people and they thought its an hassel to do an audition and got the first 10 who signed up to be in. Haha

Vinod sang 'Hua Hee Jiu Ho' damn well, I think Chen Lei can retire and Vinod can replace him. Not sure if he won the contest a not cause I had to rush back to school for lecture after the chowdown. The dancers were er... ok? And theres this guy who dances and tried to sing for bonus........errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. No comments.


Following which is the 'Final Chowdown'! It was a success with 6 teams in the competition. Champion was Junsheng's team'Jiak Beh Loh', 2nd was 'Team Floorball' and 3rd was Eric they all, 'Team Vinod Sucks' hahaha.

The first was crazy, Vincent (Da Hei) is really good at eating, he should have joined the hotdog challenge, I think he will win if he did man.

I don't have any pictures but when I do get hold of any I'll try to upload some.

All in all, I must extend my gratitute to Xueling who have been coordinating when I'm bogged down with projects, planning team for the effort to help out and contribution of ideas, the heads especially helping out in settling so many stuffs, and everyone else who gave their support for the event to make it possible.

Cheers!

No comments: