Thursday, May 15, 2008

Exam is Finally over!!!!

After the exam, I did so many things that I am practically shagged out now. I watched Iron Man immediately after the exam with a quick lunch from Kim Gary Hong Kong Cafe, with Budi, Steve and Jamie.

After which the 4 of us went to Chinatown to meet Junxiang and Dan for a KTV session at Crystabelle, Jamie and Junxiang both sing pretty well.

The day after, headed down to the council Chalet, there was so many games and crazy things going on, and I had to sleep on cold hard floor for 2 days argg, backaches.

The most happening thing will be what they did to weijie and aubrey (*Top Secret). hahaha, think I'll never forget it.

After the chalet, happening some of them went to wild wild wet and happening me, jinhao, ryan, shaun, elvin, jerlene and jiying went to watch Chocolate. (2 movies within 4 days lol) it was a not too bad show but of course Iron man is the much better show.

Time for some rest, and get ready to do my freelance financial planning work and i have some short assignments (addidas work @ expo from 22th-25th). Cousin's wedding, Gym, Running, Video Gaming, Catch up with some friends, attend training offered by great eastern life. So many things to do, if only holidays were long.... erm wait I dun wanna spend too long to grad too haha.

No comments: