Wednesday, May 28, 2008

It all began on that fateful day, a young lady that passes me by, caught my attention, i was thinking, "ah just another pretty face".

Days past, I see her again, my friends push for me to go and know her, I'm never good with girls...so eventually I just let it go.

But eventually I got to know her and realised I was very attracted to her. I tried to do little little stuffs in hope of getting her attention

Projects, tests kept her busy, kept me busy too and we never really talked.

Study period comes, I thought I could cool down and I know I need to study hard to do well for the exams. I mugged day and night, only with images of her flashing cross my mind constantly. During this time, my only comfort is when I talked to my confidents, Eric, Rod and Steve. Eric kept asking me to try to forget about her as she had indicated clearly we're good as friends.

I had the thought that we might hv the opportunity to communicate after the exams. And that thought kept my spirits up during the exam period.

Holidays sets in... she didnt stay long for the event I thought she would. I didnt even had the chance to talk to her.

I tried to ask her to join me and some friends for 3 outings... and she couldnt make it for all 3. I tried to organise a dinner or something on a date shes free, but seems like she had a reason not to make it too.

I hope its all coincidence, but if its really coincidence, I guess we're not fated to know each other any better anytime soon and its very very.... disheartening to me.

If its not coincidence, it really makes me wonder, am i really that lousy of a guy that you wouldnt accept my invitation to go out in a grp? /Shrugs.

Or maybe like what Lisa said, I haven't been trying hard enough. I dun really know what else I can do. In fear that she'll get '反感' of me if I tried too hard.

Or maybe like what Robbin said, I should keep on trying.

Or maybe like what Eric said, just stop trying and maybe someone else will come into my life.

Whatever will be will be? I dunnoe what else I can do den to keep on trying and waiting. Only hope that my simple wish of getting to know her more can come true.

No comments: