Sunday, May 18, 2008

Lynn said my song no 高潮.

I dunnoe how to have any 高潮, i write song as a form of self expression, a song is written to carry out a message, to convey a message, to express the feelings of oneself. Its a form of Art, its much more den just to sound nice and appeal to everyone, as long as a song is written whole heartedly, it will be a good song. =)

Today is super uber tiring, my dear cousin, Jenny Lim is getting married soon and today the bridegroom is suppose to bring over some Bridal gifts. As my aunt is not around, my Mum serve as the person to help liase with the traditional stuffs and naturally, I tagged along to help out whatever I can.

Afterwhich, went to her new house which is 5 mins drive from my place (around 20 mins walk). Was so tired, when I got home, Ryan and Robbin was messaging me on MSN within 5 mins I say, I cannot I need to sleep and I just logged and sleeped till around 4pm. Ryan suggested gym at Jurong West Sports Complex.

Although the sports complex is 5-10 mins walk from my place I havent been there, unlike Ryan who stays at Chua Chu Kang, he knows the place better den I do...haha
I must say the gym is OMG and the Swimming Pool is like some mini wild wild wet la. The gym is really like those pro gym, damn big with lots and lots of machines.





After which, we went to the nearby coffeeshop and grab a quick bite and chat a bit before heading back home to rest.

Wonder what to do tml, maybe swim? Need to lose those fats!

No comments: