Sunday, May 25, 2008

Its been 3 very tiring yet fun filled working experience @ addidas warehouse sale.

Hope to have more adidas expo sale to work in future holidays, so much laughter and good experience looking @ people and working with good people.

Looking forward to IT show, meet new people again and earn some extra $$... its better den my insurance job, still thinking wonder to quit a not. I think I'm not cut out to do sales job. Yes financial planning, but at the end of the day, I'm selling insurance/investment plans that may seem lousy to some yet fantastic to others.

And Its hard for me to do cold call and you'll get some ugly faces when you talk about insurance to people.

Heard the song, "I can love you like that" on class 95.fm. Great song and quite hooked to it.

After the job, Rod, Eric, Steve and I went to the food faire, bought a lot of junk food and we ate at burger king (Junk food day!). The best is the taiwan honey chicken cutlet and the meatball. The Phat Thai sucks, damn horrible, its like throwing money into the drain so don't bother eating it if your there.

Time for a good rest, time to exercise tomorrow, maybe swimming/jogging/gym? No idea.

No comments: