Monday, May 26, 2008

I've been trying to write a song specially for someone, no 1 else will get to hear it other den her. I hv a few prior version, trying to improvise/edit it to make it better to be presentable, one of my best piece (although i write amateurish songs, its gonna be the best among all the songs i wrote).

Its a song that express my desire to want to know her more as a friend.

Its a song that let her know I am really sincere about just wantin to know her more but i never really had a chance to.

I hope she'll like it.

I hope she can feel it.

But I dunnoe when to let her hear it. Maybe it'll be a song that will never get across.

But if I do let her hear the song, I'm so scare of the reaction i'll get cause its always just me that has something for her. I'm nothing more den a very normal friend to her. And i understand it takes 2 hands to clap and 1 hand you'll be only grabbing air.

The best song that will never be heard.

No comments: