Saturday, May 24, 2008

It has been an awefully tired 2 days since the start of the adidas sale.

Its the last day tomorrow, can say I hv mix feelings about it ending. I actually quite enjoyed working sales of clothes compared to insurance haha....

I was placed in charge of the kids apparel, so I'm quite pro with Kids clothing now ok! haha

My incharge is this nice lady name Cindy, we worked well together and she offered a lot of guidence.

Also met a lot of friends' friend etc etc etc.

It is a very fun experience with the opportunity to earn some extra bucks. But I also bought a jacket and a washkit, spent 70+... argg My 9 years old Jeans had also break down (Finally), need to get a new jeans and some plain tops to go with my jacket during this time of GSS... earn 300+ spend around 100+ to 200 on clothes... damn. haha

David Cook won the American Idol, its my first time hearing him singing "always be my baby" on the radio telecast, got quite hooked onto it. I say he doesnt have a 'Wow voice" but he definitely sounds mesmerising, think many girls have fallen head over toes for his sexy manly voice. hah

"You'll always be a part of me, I'm part of you indefinitely, girl dunch you know you cant escape me, ooh darling cause you always be my baby."

No comments: