Thursday, May 15, 2008

Sometimes I really wonder,

Is it because of my belly?

Is it because of my Face?

Is it because of my everchanging mood/character?

Is it because of I am poor?

Is it because of I am stingy/thrifty?

Is it because of my thinning hair?

Is it because of the pimples scars I have?

I dunnoe anything anymore. I am beginning to think I am a really lousy guy. Maybe I should be contented with my days spent hanging around with my friends, playing computer games, reading comic/books/text, working, projects, studies, I am still so much better off than those who are fighting for survival, struggling to stay alive (Africans, Alfghanistan, Myanmar etc), I should be happy with what I have and what I got. I thank God (I'm not a christian or anything, but I believe theres someone up there eventually) for making me having a simple happy life. But somehow I always felt something missing, not whole. Hah

Just a random thought, not emo, so don't worry about me, haha =), maybe just too tired and start crapping.

No comments: