Wednesday, May 21, 2008

It was a long day yesterday. I trimmed and dyed my hair at my aunt's salon, afterwhich, went down to Novena to have chicken rice with the council people. Some of them don't seem to like it, but the roast chicken has been my favourite roast chicken ever since I first tried it.

After the lunch, we hanged around velocity and of course we head down to the highly anticipated Annual General Meeting for SIM-RMIT student council.

Had some changes, my new bosses are Derek and Matthew and little boss is Siying. I believe they will do a good job in making events department a better place to be in and bring better events to the students!

We had dinner at Al-Ameen after the AGM before that we had a mini Bday celebration for Xueling. If only more people can make it for the dinner, it'll be much better.

I've been feeling quite down these 2 weeks although I'm trying my best to keep my spirits up. Its very dissapointing as it seems like i dun/wun really have the chance to talk to her. I've been asking myself what can I do...I wan to call her but its gonna be weird? Sms her? But I'm afraid sms her too much she'll get irritated... I guess I can only 等待奇迹. And I wonder when will that be...

No comments: