Thursday, May 22, 2008

Today is the first day of my Short Term Assignment working for Adidas Sale @ Expo.

The overall planning was not very good, most people are unsure of what they are doing and things are quite draggy initally and too shiong later as every 1 are slogging their 100% out to pack the things for the sale itself.

3 more days and the assignment is done and I'm alrdy thinking of getting a Jacket that is 69 bucks! (After sale still so expensive, damn)

Had a chat with Robbin last night, he encouraged me to stay strong... I guess in life, you have to meet with several obstacles, and maybe its just all tests by the supreme being up there for me. Am I ready to give up trying to know her better? I'll follow my heart, and my heart is not willing to stop unless i know that shes in love with a good man, if that happens den I'll just have to suck it up and try to get over it...

Lets hope the supreme being will be more kind towards me =)

No comments: