Friday, May 30, 2008

It was a very hetic yet fruitful day for me.

I swam 30 laps @ jurong west sports complex. Bought some fishball to eat from 7-11, its not nice, not fully cooked and expensive!

Joined Eric and TJ for shopping in the noon, bought myself a Levis Jeans and 2 topmen top that I thought I can go along with my new adidas jacket. The top looked nice on its own, but after reaching home I tried it with my jacket... it looks kind of weird, crew neck t-shirt goes along with the jacket better...thinking whether to get a crew neck tee a not.

Went for the ktv session with the council peep, had around 17 people, we sang for 5 hrs + and we settled for 'zhi cha' beside the ktv for dinner at 12+. Cab home with Ryan, crap I've spent around $200 today. Guess I need to be more careful with my spenting for the rest of the month.

So much for thinking of getting more crew neck tees.

No comments: